£45,000.00 to £55,000.00 per year
The role will include:
- Undertaking property valuations and condition assessments for a wide range of commercial and residential property-types
- Applying your knowledge of the property market and relevant legislation to produce reports such as:
- Homebuyers Reports
- Building Surveys
- Defect Diagnosis
- Structural Defect Reports
- Expert Witness
- Managing your work-load to ensure reports are prepared and delivered within a set time frame.
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge and understanding of RICS requirements and all relevant legislation.
You will be expected to work on your own initiative and you will ideally:
- Be a Chartered Surveyor (MRICS) and be a member of the RICS Registered Valuer Scheme.
- Have 1-5 years post qualification experience (all levels of post qualification experience will be considered).
- Use excellent written/oral communication skills
- Maintain a professional attitude to work.
Why work for us:
- Great salary + Bonus
- Pension schemes
- Car allowance (4.5k)
- 20 days holiday & Christmas holidays and usual bank holidays.
- RICS membership fee paid.
- CPD support provided.
Applicants will require their own car and a full drivers licence.